Hello everyone.

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone.

AK_rpurham4us
(@ak_rpurham4us)
Topic starter  

Hi, I am Randy Purham, candidate for the US House for Alaska. Just got told about this platform, so here I am. Visit my website www.rpurham4us.com. My social media handle is @rpurham on all other platforms. 

MisterW
(@misterw)
Member Moderator

Randy,  

Thank you for signing up!   Our team is excited to learn more about your position on issues specifically to Alaska.  

In the meantime, what would be the biggest issue(s) you see that need to change in Alaska?

ReplyQuote
AK_rpurham4us
(@ak_rpurham4us)
Topic starter  

Hello Mister W. 

Thanks for the question. The biggest issue currently facing Alaskans right now is having a Representative that is 88 years old and has been in office since 1973 that can no longer actually represent Alaskan's needs as they are today. The other challenge facing Alaskans is the Jones' Act which I will be diving into tearing apart to help ease the economic pressures that Alaskans are going through in terms of importing/exporting goods with both the domestic and foreign markets. All other issues that are infringing on Alaskan's freedoms and liberties resonate with the rest of American Patriots and we are ready to join the fight to combat the tyrannies that face us right now. Thanks again, I appreciate it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: